Hospital breastpump rental
- Official Ardo hospital grade breastpump rental in Ireland
- Get access at home to the Carum breast pump used and endorsed by maternity wards across the country
- The Carum breastpump features a closed system hospital-grade breastpump
- Simple to use – complete control over speed and suction
- Sensitive settings to help mums with tender breasts or nipples
- Using the Carum breastpump guarantees a safe, secure and sealed system
- Arrives ready to go, with little assembly required
- Double or single express as desired
- *Price Per Month ( Return or Renew)
Hospital grade breastpump rentals starts here. The Carum hospital grade breastpump is a powerful, reliable pump which also features sensitive expressing settings. Designed to meet the varying requirements of mums, the Carum is easy to use with an intuitive digital display for complete flexibility of vacuum and cycles (speed and suction). The two different background colours help mums to identify which mode they are in – the cycle mode is amber for stimulating the breasts, and the vacuum mode is green for expressing. The double piston technology in the Carum ensures equal suction for efficient double pumping.
At night the dimming function makes it possible to read the display and express in comfort. There is also a handy timer which lets mums know how long they have been stimulating the breast or expressing breastmilk, this can be stopped and restarted at any time.
The ‘Vacuum Seal’ technology in all Pumpsets provides a 100% barrier against bacteria and ensures that no breastmilk or impurities can enter the connecting tube or pump. This provides reliable protection against contamination of the breastmilk and prevents infection.
All Ardo breastfeeding products are manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).
Breast pump rental is subject to a Hire Agreement, which is outlined in the Terms and Conditions. Please note that by ticking that you have read the Terms and Conditions, you are confirming that you agree to the terms outlined in the Hire Agreement.